Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Pioneer Park

Paul and I spent our Sunday afternoon at Pioneer Park and it was so fun! We originally drove up there to take a picture of the Dixie rock but never did because 1. It started raining and 2. We forgot. Totally fine though because the area behind it is amazing and so much fun. When we go back we'll go on a weekday and during the morning because Sunday afternoon was full of kids yelling like tarzan and couples making out. But it was still cool. :)
The only picture I got of Paul! 

On top of the Dixie rock. Is that what they call it here? I don't know. 


It started raining and I was hoping little animals would join me in this tiny cave for shelter! 


So far loving St. George! It's amazing how much it feels like home already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment