Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Since I've been the worst blogger ever..

Since I've been the worst blogger ever, I should probably catch up with long meaningful posts about all the adventures and amazing things I've been up to. That most likely won't happen. So here are four pics to describe how my summer has been going.

First we moved to a little tiny house near campus. Rexburg housing prices are ridiculous and we needed to downsize a bit. My craigslist obsession came in handy when we found this "rustic" place for rent at just the right time. We love it because it has a yard, a little garden space, and we only share one (brick) wall of the apartment with our neighbors. Downside.. we have found a few spiders.. those eight sticky traps I set out last week should do the trick.

Baby sitting my niece and nephew every Friday has been quite the little adventure. Paul and I love those little monkeys to death. We usually catch ourselves quoting Tanner at least once a day. Examples include, "That Tanner shape!", "No thank you" (to pretty much every thing), and "scared of coney!". I realize none of these really make sense to anyone else. But Paul and I get a big kick out of it. I could go on and on about these two weirdos.

This picture showing my joyous jumping skills is how I felt after I quit my job at the apartment complex. That's all I have to say about that.

Oh and corn. Lots and lots of mexi-freakin corn.

I hope to be better at paying more attention to this little bloggy. I go through this weird phase where all I want to do is blog but that quickly fades when I have a crap load of homework to take care of. We'll see how long this phase lasts. Hopefully a little longer than last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment