Sunday, November 22, 2015

Obsessed




Yesterday marked three years since Paul asked me to be his forever. I can't believe how fast time flies by. Like one minute we're dating and kissing in potato fields and are completely dizzy with love and then next we're sleeping in the same bed (still dizzy with love) and what the heck? Where does the time go?

We were in Wal Mart the other day buying dish soap (or something random) and the cash register guy asks how long we've been married. He was completely surprised when I said it'll be three years in April. I love it when people think we're just barely barely married. That's just how it goes in Rexburg.

We go into the post office pretty frequently because of my Etsy shop and we ALWAYS go together. There's been maybe one or two times when I've had to go by myself or I've sent Paul alone. It's like a giant shock to the (amazing) workers there when we aren't together. "Where is your side kick?" They ask me. and I'm like, "Seriously.. I feel so out of place without him!". He is totally my side kick. We're best friends and we do pretty much everything together.

I get it. People think we're weird because we are seriously attached to the hip. I HATE leaving for class or him leaving for work because we're apart. Sometimes I call him while I'm on my way home to him.. just because I miss him.

We're obsessed with each other. and I love it.


2 comments:

  1. I love it! That's how Bob and I are too, but probably because we both had spouses that were the complete opposite of that. Don't you just love being in love?!

    ReplyDelete