Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Vinyl




When my sister and I started our vinyl business (hobby..activity..bonding time??) I didn't even know how to spell vinyl. I've practiced though and I no longer have to think about putting a y instead of an i before the l. So proud.


I'm so lucky to have an awesome sister who has awesome ideas and awesome machines. Her husband does window tint and has a giant plotter to cut his tint. So we thought, hey! We could probably use that when he's not looking and sell vinyl decals! So we made an fb, got some business cards and got to it. and I have to say, I'm surprised at how well we've been doing.

We did our first craft fair last Saturday and did AWESOME especially for our first show. We made about $500 and ate some Bambinos while doing it. It was a good day. I hate to admit, but I was extremely sore the day after. and like evvverywhere. I didn't know that being at a craft fair could make me feel like a ran a marathon.

I'm looking forward to getting my next work out in at the Hilcrest Craft Fair on Decemember 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment