Sunday, June 19, 2016

Manti Mormon Miracle Pageant


I've been talking about going to the Manti Pageant for the longest time. My mom and I went maybe 
5 (?) years ago and ever since I've wanted to go back. Paul and I had planned to go the 17th but when looking at our schedule and our bank account we decided we wouldn't go this year. I was pretty disappointed but thought we would make it the next year. Well on Saturday (the 18th) we slept in and at around noon Paul and I were randomly like, "okay let's just go! It will work out!". I was SO excited. We left that hour and got to Manti around 4:30. We watched Jenny Oaks Baker perform before the Pageant. She is AMAZING and it was so fun to watch her and her kids perform. An hour later the pageant started. The Pageant was amazing and I'm so impressed with how much work is put forth to bring this amazing message to so many people. We started driving home after everything was over and Paul got pulled over! Paul speeds like crazy but I'm pretty sure he's only been pulled over twice in his life so I was shocked that a copper finally caught him. We're suuupper lucky that he let us off with just a warning. We got an energy drink and beef sticks (what?! We must have been so tired) to keep us awake and got home at 3:30. Definitely all worth it and I'm so happy we went. 










No comments:

Post a Comment