Tuesday, November 5, 2013

On to November


I'm relieved it's November. October was just.. weird. Before I was married (to the most amazing man on earth by the way) I LOVED everything scary. The movies, haunted houses, guys with chain saws.. the whole halloween deal. This year I, being a married gal, wanted nothing to do with this crap. I think the only scary movie I enjoyed was Frankenweenie. Even Hocus Pocus and The Witches were a bit much for my sensitive mind. What happened to me? I dunno but I kind of like it.

Now that October is out of the way, I can focus on the good this time of year has to offer. Thanksgiving? No promises that I will restrain myself from eating a whole pumpkin pie. Piles and Piles of Sweaters? You are my best friend. Mother Nature? Your a gonner with this Rexburg forecast.. bring on the snow! A freezing cold husband? mmmm lots of snuggles.

Speaking of the husband. He finally got his shawl collar cardigan that he has been wanting since the 70s. I wanted to document this grand day for him. So classy my baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment