Wednesday, November 20, 2013

As of lately

Look at this new toy! Paul and I have been talking about getting a camera for a long time. We finally did our research and got a really good deal on this guy. We having so much fun playing around with this. Definitely taking some getting used to but the pictures are so much better than those blurry I phone pics. 

 I am so puppy hungry. Not baby hungry.  PUPPY HUNGRY. I want a pup sooo bad. Of course I have my Molly dog at the parents house (oh do I love her so) but she is just a little nut case. I could never have her in an apartment. I dunno what it is but I have the extremely soft spot in my heart for all fluffy living things. Like, even a picture on facebook will get me "awww"ing and "oooo"ing. I make Paul take me to the local animal shelter every week to see and play with the doggies so that makes me happy.


 Speaking of soft spots.. this little boy has me wrapped around his tiny little greasy finger. I always look forward to my Mondays and Fridays where I can go to my sisters house and tend this boy and his little sister. Seriously. The cutest kids alive. 


Matilda, our pet scorpion, died a couple weeks ago. Those little pinchers.. they will be missed. kinda. But props to this little insect for living in a piece of tape for 2 months while transferring her from Arizona to Idaho (I'll have to tell that story another time).

We've been working hard at our baking skills. Especially muffins that come out of a box. See those cupcake holders? They aren't just an old cupcake holders. They are made of silicone which makes them reusable. Saving trees one cupcake at a time. 

 Seven month everyone. SEVEN months! I can't believe it. Time just needs to sllloowww the heck down. It's been the best seven months of my life though. Really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment