Monday, December 12, 2016

10 weeks 5 days-First prenatal appointment!

I went into my first prenatal appointment SO nervous and SO scared. Doctor offices are just so stressful to me! But I left feeling so so happy and excited! I already love my doctor and the staff. They made me feel extremely comfortable and taken care of.

So I went in and my doctor immediately could tell I was so nervous haha so after he went through the normal questions he jumped up and said "Alright now for the fun part! We get to see your baby!" In the ultrasound room I was so nervous that we wouldn't be able to see the baby for some reason but as soon as he started there popped up our tiny little bean! It's just so weird seeing a living THING inside of my body! We listened to the heart beat and that's when I had a few little tears haha. I looked over at Paul and he was just so cute and excited (Probably a little scared too). We actually SAW the heart beat too! A tiny little flutter. It was at 170 which makes me think it's a girl just from the myth that if the heart beat is super fast then it's most likely a girl. But who knows! Then we saw the little thing wiggling it's hands and feet and that totally freaked me out haha! How crazy and amazing is this whole thing?? The doctor measured the baby and bumped the due date up just a little bit from July 2 to June 29th.

THAT is a BABY inside me! What!

 I just kept saying "That is so cool" haha. I had no other words! 


We ended our perfect day with temple lights and a slice of cheese cake from the cheese cake factory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment