Monday, December 12, 2016

5 weeks

I've been late before, took a million tests before, had "symptoms" before... so I knew Paul would sigh when I told him I was buying more pregnancy tests. He's been a good sport through these past 11 months.

So it was Halloween night and we had quite the spooky night already with hot dogs, trick or treaters, and candy. It was about to get even scarier... I knew it wasn't the greatest idea to take a test at night ('they' recommend taking tests in the morning) but I couldn't help myself and did it. 2 dark and distinct lines showed almost immediately.

I wasn't really shocked. I had already figured I was pregnant. I had times before where I thought I could be but this month was different. I felt different... and my boobs freakin hurt like a mother (haha!). My boobs and I have great communication skills.

When I showed Paul the test he was right in the middle of coding for his big project. He looked confused/shocked/worried/scared out of his mind/happy-ish. He said "really? Seriously?", gave me a few funny faces, and then went back to coding. hahaha. Here are some pictures of his reaction..





  
So far I have felt super good. A little faint and dizzy but that's kind of normal for me so I'm not really sure if that's a real symptom. Like I said above, my boobs are killing me. I don't really feel like any of this is real yet just because there is nothing to show for it (except my boobs). I downloaded a couple pregnancy apps and they are telling me this alien inside me is the size of an appleseed, a dot snail (what the heck?), black peppercorn, a lavender bud, a BB pellet, or a sesame seed. So the point is, the thing is teeny tiny. 



No comments:

Post a Comment