Friday, December 11, 2015

Finals and Christmas


It just doesn't feel much like Christmas yet. I think the reason for me is that I'm literally drowning in school work. Paul is too. But we're nearly complete with this semester and I couldn't be happier about it. I have a few tests to take, a project to turn in, and then maybe we can get to our Christmas puzzle we started last week.. (I know, we are such geezers).

Here's a list of things I want to do after this week (finals) is over:

  • Do fifty Christmas puzzles in our living room with Sufjan Stevens Christmas albums playing
  • Drive around town and pick out the best houses with the best lights
  • Sell all our Christmas vinyl decals left over from the craft fair
  • Go shopping for stocking stuffers. We aren't big on presents for Christmas but I think it would be very enjoyable to get some new razors and a toothbrush in a stocking this year. ;) 
  • Drink some freaking eggnog
  • Rearrange our living room (I don't really know-So random) 
Can we just get to it already? 

No comments:

Post a Comment