Friday, September 27, 2013

Our R Mountain


This time last year, Paul had just gotten back from seven week break and we were hanging out ALOT. We liked each other, we just didn't want to admit it yet. Paul really wanted to hike the famous R mountain (I think he was just trying to see if I could keep up with his giraffe legs) so I accepted the challenge. We started just as the sun was going down which I thought was a perfect setting for him to make some moves. That was until I realized really how long his legs were. Every one step he took I took ten. Resulting in a sweaty, messy Karie. BUT, I kept up. This definitely earned me some points because we totally made out on the R.

This last Sunday we skipped church and climbed our R mountain. Marriage has definitely gotten us out of shape. We were huffin and puffin the entire time and may have stopped a couple of times but we made it and for traditions sake made out on the R again.


I still remember running though the front door way past my curfew and telling my angry dad that Paul and I actually got lost on the R mountain.. Both him and I knew this was a ridiculous excuse for my tardiness but it totally got me out of being in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment